Monday, August 30, 2010

Of Durian puffs, cupcakes and a bitch...

Hmm, since i have so much passion in baking now, i might as well strike while the iron is hot so i enrolled myself in more courses. :)

This time, i signed up for the durian puffs and durian cupcakes class at a local CC. As much as i love durians i really can't stand the smell of it!

On the whole, the class wasn't something i had expected though, as the first class i went to was very organised down to the layout of the class, materials, ingredients and all. When the details of the course says hands on, it literally mean hands on! To the setting up of the tables, chairs, to washing of the utensils. Its not that i am complaining as its really quite cheap and all, but i prefered to be informed that i will have to do the above.

The class was initally a size of 7 but 3 signed up last minute on the spot and the instructor had only brought just enough materials and ingredients for 7 people.

There was however one incident that made me really pissed though. When it was my turn to cream my puffs with durian cream, there was none left for me! None! The selfish bitch before me had already used up all the cream, she was literally squeezing lots into every single one of her puffs. I sort of already know that's gonna to happen and told the instructor to give me some of hers which she had excess then. True enough there wasn't a single bit left to cream any of my 6 puffs! That bloody woman was one selfish bitch. And intermittenly through out the class, she kept trying to stand infront of me wanting to catch a better view of the instructor's demo. She was totally oblivious that me being shorter was standing behind her! I told myself then that if she was going to block my view again, i will sure give it to her. Luckily for her, she stepped aside just when i wanted to let go at her.

Now that i am thinking of it, the 3 woman who signed up very much later should be the ones who have to give up their share of durian cream! So what if they pay for the same amount, had they signed up earlier there would be enough for me to cream my durian puff. Not forgetting another group got extra portion of the durian cream to fill their already creamed durian puff!!

The instructor sensing my unhappiness actually gave me an extra puff and one for me to eat on the spot.. but that's really not the point. I still have 6 puffs that were not filled with durian cream and the course i signed up for is durian puffs not empty puffs!! The instructor later decided she will add durian fillings to the cupcake instead so that everyone's cupcake will have durian cream and no one will be unhappy. I know she was trying to pacify the situation but still... i hate very "auntied" aunties around. They bring their KS syndrome everywhere! They are really such a disgrace i feel!

I am so going to write a letter to PA!

Anywhere... pictures of my durian puffs and cupcakes!


hurhur the choux puffs waiting to go into the oven...
haha poofed up puffs, some were flattened like shit!

Yummy durian cupcakes!
 And last but not the least... the KS bitch!!







Don't let me see you again, i sure give it to you.. bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment